Thursday, 4 November 2010

PaperPlay Challenges - Circles!!

Hi everyone!! By now I should be well on my way to the NEC while hubby plays mum for the day :D - should be a fun day in my house, lol. 

This week's PaperPlay challenge is to use circles!! We are being sponsored by Stitchy Bear Stamps and the prize is 4 Stitchy Bear images.


I recently won a prize from Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazine and it consisted of some stamps and some squares. The squares are just ideal for when you are running short of time and don't have time to sit and colour an image. I cut the image out using circle nesties and sponged the background with Antique Linen.. my papers, which are MME, are also inked. I used the fleur de lis nesties on red paper which I added behind the image. 

I also won a fabby prize pack from Prima on their live show a while ago and it arrived this week. The gorgeous red flower with the pearl centre was in the prize and is out of a whole pack of them in a few different shades of red. I added a couple of Wild Orchid Crafts little roses and stickled everything in sight. A gal can't ever have too much sparkle in her life. 

I am entering my card into Wild Orchid Challenges, they want to see classic christmas colours. 

Well that's enough chit chatter from me, I will be back a little later with Waltzing Mouse preview.. :D 

Please do take some time to visit my PaperPlay teamies!!

Have a great day
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS! Ooooooh I just love it.

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card, Sandie! I love your design and the image is so cute! Gorgeous embellishing and distressing too!

Deirdre said...

Wow, another stunner Sandie. Love it.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Sandie, what a gorgeous card! It's so pretty. Love it!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS