Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Love to Stamp Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hi everyone and welcome to Love to Stamp's first blog hop. 

When my blogging/DT friend Angie announced she was opening her very own store I jumped at the chance to help showcase the wonderful stamps she will be selling. Have you been following along with all the Little Darling sneak peeks that have taken place over on the Love to Stamp store blog??

If you've arrived here from Barbara's blog then you're moving in the right direction, if not, then you need to put it in reverse and head back to the Little Darlings Challenge blog where the fun begins.

The stamp I've used today is called Up Up and Away and I've teamed it with some ever delicious Webster's Pages papers. 


Is this not one of the most feel good stamps ever???? You can just feel the wind in your hair and the sense of freedom .. of course I'd be a blubbering mess curled up in the bottom of the basket as I'm terrified of heights.. but whatever.. I can totally feel HER happiness... lol.

And if you need another reason to check out the Little Darlings Challenges blog...  there is a sweet CANDY treat up for grabs and it's super easy to enter your name in the running.  There is also a contest that runs til June 8th and has some super prizes!!!  You can catch all of the details on the challenge blog.

Next on your journey is Janiel's blog

Have fun hopping!!
Sandie
xXx

32 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Sandie,
This is adorable! The colors are gorgeous, I love the little bit of black. It really makes the card pop. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for being a special guest designer!
Hugs, Mindy

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color scheme and the layout! :D *Hugs

Becky said...

STunning card..Gorgeous colors and coloring.

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Sandie!
I love the combination of DP's on your card. The colors you used for the images are gorgeous. Nice sentiment and love the lace.
Hugs Maz

Maris said...

great card, these are my favorite colors xx

Penni said...

Gorgeous card, what a fabulous image. I love the colours you've used and the flowers match perfectly. Super senitment too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Monique said...

Beautifull card ! Love it .

Hugs Monique

Bettina L. said...

Wow such gorgeous card made with fabolous colours:)

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! The touch of black really enhances this card! Gorgeous work! hugs, Angela

Lena Katrine said...

Sooo beautiful!!! Such rich and bright and georgeous colours, and lots of pretty details too!

Hugs, Lena Katrine

Beth said...

Sandie, WOW!!! Love your card! Awesome job on your coloring, and your choice of dp's. Love all your added details as well!

Dena said...

Beautiful card!!! That sentiment is perfect for the image! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

Angie said...

Sandie...this is so BEAUTIFUL! I just love the strong contrast in the colors. It jumps right off the screen! Thank you so much for helping me out with this release. I truly appreciate it and love your work :-)

Angie

Teri said...

Sandie, this is sooo striking!! I love the colors and that black is awesome with them!!! Just adorable!
Hugs,
Teri

Myrna said...

Love it!

Sharman said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the black just makes them all the more beautiful. It really makes all the colors pop. GREAT JOB.........

Deb said...

love this image, beautifully coloured too, fabulous card!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Anonymous said...

so pretty and adorable

CraftyC said...

Hi Sandie, this is adorable. Love the image and your colour choice is beautiful!
Clairexx

lisbeth said...

Love your card

Rene said...

You guys are killing me...I'm going to have to go back to work to afford all these adorable images!!!! ;D
Rene

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Darling card, Sandie! And I'm with you.......I'd be on the floor of the basket screaming my head off. LOL
You did a great job on your card!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful embellishments :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

adorable card.
Hugs

Deirdre said...

Amazing colouring - fab card. Love what you created with this adorable image.

Unknown said...

What pretty colors!!! The card is beautiful!!

Carly Baker said...

Beautiful colours Sandie. I love this card!

Denimo said...

Love it, love it, LOVE it!!! I just love everything about it! Great job!
Hugs, Denise

Unknown said...

So cute! Love your lace!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Classic card, well chosen colors and flowers, great coloring on the image also!
Angie chose well, congrats
hugs
Tammy Louise

raindropecho said...

Lovely creation! This color combo is great!

Mary Lou said...

Wowwie This is Beautiful!!! I see elegance, beauty and fun all wrapped into this Stunning Card!!!!
Really really like the black~~~Attracts the eye and POPS the image!!!
Big Hugz