Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

DT Make it Crafty - Ho Ho Ho!

Hi eveyrone!! It's my turn to share some inspiration over on the Make it Crafty blog and today I have another Christmas card for you. These Make it Crafty Santas are among my favourite ever and, this year, there will be a lot of people receiving cards featuring them ;) 


I made an A6 card (105mm x 148mm) with a wine red cardstock base and papers from Authentique. All of my papers have been machine stitched onto white cardstock and adhered to the card base with DS tape. 

 I used copic markers to colour him up, then I trimmed him out and adhered him to the papers with 3D foam dots.


Copics:
Skin: E000, E00. E11, R20
Suit/Hat: E24, E43, E46. W1, W3
Belt: Y01, Y13, Y17. C5, C7, C9
Boots: C3 through C9


I used one of the new chipboard snowflakes and heat embossed it with Sparkling Snow embossing powder from WOW! (camera is being very uncooperative of late, so I can't catch the glimmer)


I finished off with two sentiments from Waltzingmouse Stamps and a little ticket from My Mind's Eye Holly 
Jolly Die Cuts.


Challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes 
Stamping Sensations - Traditional Christmas
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today.
Sandie
xx

13 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the Santa he is so jolly and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

brenda said...

He's a really happy Santa Sandie, a really great Christmas card.

Thanks so much the sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Donna said...

Love the coloring and your DP are gorgeous. This Santa seems to be filled with the Christmas Spirit for sure! LOL

Penny said...

What a fabulous Christmas card! I love it! Your Santa is fantastic--great coloring--and I love the papers and design, too! Great embellies! :^)
Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

loz said...

Your Santa card is sooo Beautiful. Visited from MIM..Loz

Josephine said...

What a fun card - bound to raise a smile!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Sandra H said...

Wow........This is stunning x

mag said...

Great card. A Santa is cute. :)

Lori Aragon said...

Hi Sandie! I saw this card in my inbox and had to pop in to let you know how much joy it brought me :D I love it!!!
Love and hugs,
Lori

Pia S said...

What a fun Santa image! And you've such great papers to make a fab background for him too! I came over from MIM to visit.

Francesca said...

Beautiful card , I love the colours

thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Hugs
Francesca

Unknown said...

Fantastic card!!! I love your papers... That is the most awesome santa image.. Love how you colored him! Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck :) Hope to see you again next week too!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Eva Gro said...

Beautiful card - love your coloring!!!
Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog