Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Chi Chi Memories April Release Blog Hop

Chi Chi Memories is having a little spring HOP from April 1st through April 7th. The designers have some marvelous things to share featuring the NEW Releases for April!! Get excited, these new images are A-DOR-A-BLE!

Cute in Glasses


My Teddy


Bunny Girl


Candy Girl

If you have arrived at my page from Melissa's blog you are in the right place. If not, please start at the beginning, Chi Chi Memories.

I made a little Easter Basket featuring Bunny Girl.

I got the template for the basket online and hand cut it out. Then I covered it with pastel colour papers, adding a little bit of ribbon to the handle. So simple to make. Bunny girl has been coloured up with copic markers, trimmed out and adhered with 3D foam dots. 

To be eligible to win:
*Follow the Chi Chi Memories' blog and like their Facebook Page.
*Visit each blogs in today's hop and leave a comment.

There will be two winners and each will receive 2 single DIGIs and a 50% off coupon for the online store good for one purchase.

Next stop on the hop is Vishu's blog

and here is the full hop list in case you lose your way ...

Thanks for popping by and have fun hopping!
Sandie
xXx

9 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a sweet basket!

Melissa said...

Darling project... love her slippers :)

Scrappy Canuck said...

This project is so beautiful and perfect for this time of the year! Awesome!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What a fabulous Easter basket and amazing coloring on the image!! Hugs:)

Unknown said...

What a great idea to use the basket. I think I just might do that for my grand kids.

She's a Color Queen said...

This is just precious! Love how you used her with the basket!

Sara Stacey said...

I love your basket, such a lovely idea x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

OH Sandie this is just lovely. I love the new image and that basket is gorgeous. I love the bright spring colours too. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me. Off to the next stop on the blog hop.

Andrea Tully said...

Fantastic idea for Easter, awesome colouring too :)