Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Glittermania

Good morning!! It's Friday and that means another La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. This week's theme is GLITTERMANIA

My card features Heart Cupcake Marci and I've coloured her up with Copic Markers (colours listed below) 


I used the  Heart BannerWater LilyOpen Leaf Flourish dies and added some glittery crystals the the centre of the flowers. Hmmm.... seems I lost one whilst taking the photos :/ , it's probably stuck to me somewhere, lol.  
I also added stardust stickles all around the sentiment. 


Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Clothing/Shoes - YR14, YR16, YR18. BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Cupcake - E42, E43, YR30, YR31. Stardust Stickles. 

You can join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter. And if you are in need of more inspiration, we are now on Pinterest

Sandie
xxx

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

nice creation

LG
Michaela

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card x