Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps November SOAP Day 1

Good morning! Today is the first of Waltzingmouse Stamps' four day Seal of Approval Parade {SOAP}. The WMS design team are bringing you some more inspiration from the October release stamp sets - Nordic Winter, 2011 Holiday Ornaments, Candy Jar Christmas, Candy Jar Christmas - Fillers, Seasonal Remedies and Santa's Coming to Town.

On my card today I have used 2011 Holiday Ornaments, which are compatible with the 2011 Heirloom Ornaments Nestabilities


I used the Sizzix snowflake embossing folder to create the background paper. My ink is SU Ruby Red.


I would also like to share with you some tags I made for my Etsy Store using various stamps from the October release.....  



Seasonal Remedies and Spellbinders Tag Shape 3

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog today. Please be sure to visit each of the ladies listed below to see what wonderfully inspirational creations they have prepared for you. 

12 comments:

Ria`s Winkeltje said...

ooo, this is cute, I wont this set. Thanks for sharing

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic Sandie. What a wonderful card - the bright red and white are so striking. I have tag envy - so many wonderful tags and easily created that so many can be made. (I need to remember simple!) =0

Kelly S. said...

You are so ready to go with these sweet tags, Sandie! I love the Christmas card, too, with the pops of red on the gorgeous white embossed background!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful red and white ornament card Sandie! love the little berries on top! and your tags are so festive! they'll look wonderful on your holiday gifts!

Helen Berry said...

Ooo, i love, love the stunning red and white card you made - sweet embossed background too and these tags - beautiful -I hadn't realised that the image you used on the last set of tags coordinated with spellbinders tag shape 3!! Very handy to know x

Deborah Frings said...

I do like your Christmas card. I think the Christmas tag sets are just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Sandie, I love your tags they are simply beautiful! And, one can never have enough, lol, so smart that you tackle them ahead of time!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a pretty card Sandie! Love the embossed background and that collection of WM tags is incredible!

snowbear said...

Beautiful tags!!!

Carola said...

Sandie, I love your card in red and white with the embossed background and that beautiful ornament.
And all your tags are very pretty, I like them all.

Kind regards
Carola

anya said...

Oh that card! The simple design is so classy and elegant. I just love the combination of red and white. Well you look all set for the holidays with those tags, too! I love to see them all lined up together :)

Renee said...

That card is simply stunning...
the red and white colors...
love the embossing and those red berries!
And the tags are gorgeous too!!