Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Whiff of Joy and more....


This week on Whiff of Joy there is a great sketch by Jane to follow, on Secret Crafter Saturday they are asking for Multifold projects and on ABC challenges the theme is 'New'. 

To enter Secret Crafter Saturday's challenge I made a Wiper card using the instructions HERE. The butterfly punch is my 'new' for ABC Challenges.


The papers are My Mind's Eye -29th St. Market {Cherish} papers. The image is Shy Willow from WOJ's Summer '09 kit and I coloured her using distress inks.


The flowers are by Prima and I've had them for so long.... they've been sorely neglected for a while though, lol. I added crystal ice glittered skittles to the centres of the flowers and added star dust stickles to the petals.

The butterfly was distressed with Vintage Photo and I added some pearls up along the body.


Image: Shy Willow - WOJ
Sentiment: WOJ summer '09 kit
Papers: MME - 29th Street Market {Cherish}, Bazzil
Primas: Cafe Prima
Glittered skittles: Pez-A-Doodle Designs
Tools: Scoring board, distress inks, stickles, x-cut butterfly punch
Lace from my stash

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love the vintage colors and the fun fold!

CraftyC said...

Wow Sandie, this is stunning. I love the vintage feel to this card and the papers are lush. Hope you are well!
Clairex

Heather said...

This is stunning Sandie, such beautiful soft colours and papers.Beautifully coloured image and scrumptious details.
I've just popped by to tell you I'm working on that tutorial for the ecvelope/box and aim to post in on Sunday, hope you like.
hugs Heather xx

Nilla said...

Sandie, it´s beautiful! Soft colors and a great folding! Hugs Nilla

DeeDee said...

You know I love the papers. Great butterfly punch too. Happy sigh.