Sunday, 19 September 2010

Just Inklined - Halloween Challenge

Ok Ok, so you're probably sick of looking at me popping up over the past couple of days and I promise this is the last post.. well 2nd last, lol. I came across Just Inklined through Facebook and they are giving away a free Mummy image for a limited time. As I downloaded it I felt it was only right to enter their challenge - which ends at midnight tonight (GMT) so I'm scooting in on the dying hours..*edited to add that it seems there are still 14+ hrs left in which to get an entry in - why not give it a bash!!*

I recently found a little box of Halloween stash that I'd put up and in it were some scraps of paper from Imaginisce. They are last year's halloween papers and I can't remember the name. 


The tiny bit of Trick or Treat ribbon is all I had left from what my friend Dee Dee sent me. She gets the most scrumptious ribbon - I wanna live in the States!!  I used the MS  Drippy Goo punch for the border and the sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps "Midnight Feast" set. 

The copics I used on this image were W7, W5, W3 & W1.

Thanks again for looking in on my blog. I really appreciate your visit. 
Sandie

9 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Utterly gorgeous xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is stunning and those bandages look so real!

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - love the dripping goo boder lol
Lisa ;)

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sandie,
Saw your gorgeous card on the anyone for anya challenge blog so had to pop over and check out your blog.your cards are fab :)
xx

Nilla said...

LOL, what a great image, love all about this card!! Hugs Nilla

Deirdre said...

I spotted you won over on the Penny Black Facebook page...woohoooooO!!!!

Lollydolly said...

very cute love it nice blog to hun

Ms. Jen said...

Hi there! I just came across your blog from Just Inklined and after having a look around I've decided to follow you. You are one talented girl!! All the creativity on here is contagious. I really like your style. Lookin forward to much more and becoming great blogging friends!

Deirdre said...

Grabbed this freebie... working with him at the mo... thanks for the link.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS