Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Pocket Full of Poses - Winter Bouquet

Happy Monday!! The kids are back in school after the midterm so the only sounds in my house right now are the washer and dryer going... which means folding and putting away later.. ugh!! lol. 

Today's card is my DT project for Pocket Full of Posies. This card grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and pulled me right out of my comfort zone... this is NOT my usual style but I am very happy with the result and think it would make a fabulous wedding card.



For the base of the card I used white cardstock, and for matting and layering I used silver mirror card, white vellum and white mulberry paper - I think this is the first time I've ever used mulberry, lol. 

For the bouquet I used white, blue & cream roses and built them up around a single white cherry blossom. I tied a tiny bit of white ribbon around the stems and added some pearl spray. Then I stickled ev.ery.thing!! :D


All of the flowers I used, and the pearl spray, are available from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

Thanks so much for visiting today. Please do hop over to my teamies' blogs to see what they have created. 
Have a great day and happy crafting
Sandie
xXx



7 comments:

Janette said...

So stunning, really would make a gorgeous wedding card.xx

Janette said...

So stunning, really would make a gorgeous wedding card.xx

Mummylade said...

wow, this is lovely

Cassie_lu said...

stunning card really as the sweet little bouquet really stands out.

Berry said...

Gorgeous card Sandie, love the unique style and it has come out beautifully, fab little bouquet! Hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

So soft and pretty. Your work is lovely. Sigh

Deirdre said...

Beautiful Sandie, love it.