Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

DT Quixotic Paperie - Stamping Bella Birthday

Oooh, second post today. I am making hay while sun shines!! lol.
I made this card for Quixotic Paperie and it features Posh has a Present from Stamping Bella’s Uptown Girls.


I coloured my image with copic markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E27
Dress: BG11, BG13, BG15
Gifts/Bag: R81, R83, R85. YR30, YR31. BG11, BG15.


My papers are from Jillybean Soup and I’ve matted and stitched them down onto pink & white cardstock. To embellish I’ve added some pink ribbon, teal ribbon, die cut tickets, pearls and Prima flowers. I also used some Make it Crafty chippies which I painted with acrylics.

I used the sketch from Stampin' Bella's challenge this week - with a few adjustments to fit my image. These girls are TALL! love 'em!!, lol.



Embellishments:
Flowers - Prima
Chipboard Flourish & Butterfly - Make it Crafty
Ribbon - Wild Orchid Crafts
Doily - Stash
Pearls - Hobby House
Star Dust Stickles - Ranger

You can see the whole collection of Uptown Girls right here on the store.

Challenges:
All that Stickles  - #4 Star Dust
Stamping Bella - Sketch
Inky Chicks - Mother's Day or Birthday



Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Dianne said...

OMGOODNESS Sandie your coloring is fabulous how you get all that color in such a tiny area is amazing, thanks so much for sharing with us...

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is really pretty. Thanks for playing at All That Stickles.

Julie said...

Stunning card, Sandie - love the colour combo, especially! Hugs, Juliexx

CaroleAnn said...

Sandie
Glad to meet you and I love love love your card and the whole design - so much detail and the coloring is perfect! Hugs