Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

The Greeting Farm - Cheshire Bean Hello..

Hi everyone!! I am officially a Farmer and today I have my first post for The Greeting Farm. I created a tag which features one of the new release LIMITED EDITION Wonderland stamps, Cheshire Bean, and also the new Delicate Words Die


Isn't she ADORABLE?!! My little girl is cat crazy so this stamp will have to be kept under lock and key or she will be gone with it in a heartbeat!! She's already taken the tag..... 

I stamped her out onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured her up with Copic Markers
Skin: E000. E00, E11, R20
Purple - V12, V15, V17, BV09
Black - C5, C8
Ears - R00, R12

I then trimmed her out. I layered up some Prima and Basic Grey papers, some lace & ribbon and then adhered my image on top with 3D foam dots. To embellish I added some white self adhesive pearls. 


Thank you so much for popping by today. Don't forget our Double Take Tuesdays challenge.. there is still plenty of time to enter. You can find all of the details HERE

Sandie
xXx




No comments: