Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - Paper Piecing!

Hi everyone! I have a bit of blogging overload today so if you are here for La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday, you can find it HERE and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release preview is HERE!

*******************************



Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at The Greeting Farm.

This week our theme is: 
Paper-Piecing!!

My card features one the super creepy cute Creeper Crew, Monday Morning. I can totally relate.... lol. 


I stamped her out onto Make it Colour Blending card and coloured her up with copic markers. I paper-pieced her dress and socks. 


My papers are from My Mind's Eye and the tag/journaling tag are from Prima Marketing. To embellish I added some white pearls and buttons flossed with twine. 


Here's how to play:
*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, May 16th at NOON CST.
You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)

*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!

Have a wonderful day!
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Mojca said...

What a cute card! gorgeous paper piecing. hugs! Mojca