Saturday, 22 February 2014

Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday

Hi everyone!! Popping in real quick today. The craft room has been packed up and emptied out so no more makes from me until I have my room finished. It's been a long time in the planning stages (read major procrastinating on my behalf!) and now I am just itching to get things underway. 

Anywhooo.. our Bellarific Friday this week was to use Washi tape or Ribbon on our makes. I have featured Senior-ita Dolores on my card. I kept it fairly CAS so as to keep the image as the focal point, and for embellishment I added some washi tape, a little baker's twine and some cream pearl pen. 


Check out what the rest of the Bella babes have created, over on Blogabella.  And don't forget - drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!


Next week's challenge - A SKETCH! Remeber, you must use a current Stamping Bella image on your entries. Email them to Emily by Thursday to be featured on the blog. 

Have a great day!
Sandie


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fab card x

Shazza said...

fabulous card, love the sentimnet. I really must buy some Bella stamps x

Katie said...

Very cute - it's always good to be able to justify how much wash tape we own ..

mgoll88 said...

thats a very cool image, looks gorgeopus!

LG
Michaela

Kat W said...

I love this fun card and the washi tape makes the perfect finish to this brilliant CAS design :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Kat W said...

I love this fun card and the washi tape makes the perfect finish to this brilliant CAS design :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Leslie said...

These Senior-ita's are so much fun - your colouring is perfect and the washi tape with the bakers twine is super cute!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS