Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Crafting Ireland Guest Feature - Waltzingmouse Stamps

Halloween Card and Treat Bag

Hi! Today I am sharing a Halloween Card and Treat Bag set I made for Crafting Ireland featuring  Waltzingmouse Stamps Boo and Friends & Peek a Boo Sentiments


The card measures 4.25" x 5.5" and the papers I've used are 'Enchanted' by Authentique. I've matted them with black and orange cardstock. I cut the spiderweb circle with nestabilities and mounted my ghost on 3D foam. I added some Spiderweb corners and some Eerie bats to embellish. 
Copics markers used - C3, D5,C7, C9


The treat bag is simply a cellophane bag cut down to size. I used the same patterned papers as on the card. I cut a strip of stripey paper about 2" deep, folded it in half, slipped it over the top of the bag and stapled it closed. Then I used nestabilities scalloped circles and classic circles for the sentiment. I adhered the sentiment, from Peek-a-Boo Sentiments with 3D foam and added a bat to tie it in with the card. 


Waltzingmouse Stamps products used - 

Other products used -
Authentique "Enchanted" 6x6 paper pad

Sandie
xXx


6 comments:

mgoll88 said...

really cool

LG
Michaela

Deborah Frings said...

Sandie - this is absolutely fabulous. I love the papers and the super cobweb die cuts. Really nice ensemble.

You know, we have a Halloween theme at Waltzingmouse Fanatics - you're welcome to link up!

Jen Deal said...

what an adorable stamp!

Jen Deal said...

what an adorable stamp!

Jen Deal said...

what an adorable stamp!

Valerie Rangel said...

Cute!!!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS