Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Colour Inspiration.

Howdy folks and happy Friday!! It's been one of those weeks - I have a very unwell kiddo out from school and he's kindly passed on his germs to both myself and his dad :/ So this has been a week of getting things done at a much slower pace and involving a lot more effort. Hence being a few hours late with my Inspiration Friday card on La-La Land Crafts. However, I got there in the end and we have a great colour inspiration photo to follow along with....


I decided to use the bright colours and I have featured Groovy Marci along with these Dies - Groovy Elements, Groovy Border, Yin Yang Border on my card. 


The papers are ... I think Basic Grey. I have a few sheets left from the pack but the front of the pack is gone so I'm hazarding a guess here. lol. 

Copic Markers Used: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E51, E53, E55
Vest: YG05, YG21, YG23, YG25.
Shirt:YR61, YR65, YR68
Pants: V12, V15, V17
Hairband: Y02, Y04, Y08. RV21, RV23, RV25. YG05, YG21, YG23, YG25.
Belt: RV21, RV23, RV25
Shoes: E71, E74, E77
Tamborine: C3, C5, C7. E71, E74, E77


Check out the rest of Team Friday's colourful projects over on the blog. You can also join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. 

Have a great Friday!
Sandie
xXx

No comments: