Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch!

I'm running a little behind with this week's Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday. My internet has been out and I'm playing catch up now that it's back!

My laptop is also currently downloading Windows 10 so it's being a pain, lol. I haven't heard anything, good or bad, with regards to Windows 10 yet but I'm sure we're all about to find out for ourselves if it's a good thing or not.

My card today features Uptown Girl Betty Loves Books 


Coloured up with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Reds - R22, R24, E07, E09
Green - YG21, YG23, YG25
Blues - B02, B05, B07

Other supplies used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Simple Stories
Dies - La-La Land Crafts 
Cream Pearl Pen

Check out the Stamping Bella blog to see the rest of this week's Design Team creations 

This coming week our challenge is BUTTONS, BOWS and/or SEQUINS

Be sure to use a CURRENT Stamping Bella image on a card and if you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, August 6th. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.


Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Great card!
Love these papers!!!!
Hugs, t.