Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - One Layer Wonder.

I am back again today to share a card I made for Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday.

This week our theme was One Layer Wonder. This is definitely a challenge for me as I love loads of layers on my cards. However, I gave it my best shot and I'm not too unhappy with how it turned out.

My card features SPAbella v. 2.0

Coloured with Copic Markers
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E53
Outfit/Slippers - V00, V12, V15, V17. R81, R83, R85, R89
Drink - R20, R21, Y11, Y15. YG23
Ground - C1, C3, 0

Other Products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Paper - Simple Stories

This week our theme is Buttons, Dots or Sequins!

Enter your project by adding a direct link to your projects, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday August 4th. Remember to use a current stamp! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Don't forget - This month's Stamp of the Month is Edna Blows a Kiss!! You can grab this awesome Edna, and accessories, for 20% off for the whole month of July. 

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful day

Sandie
xXx

No comments: