Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Stamping Bella New Release Sneak Peeks - Day One!

Hi all!! We are a Teeny Tiny bit excited to be starting sneak peeks of the new Stamping Bella release today. Over the next week we will be sharing sneak peeks of all the new products which will be available to purchase on September 5th, 2018

Without further ado or ramblings, let me introduce the TEENY TINY TOWNIES!! 
These stamps are simply adorable and such fun to colour. The first three samples are Christmas themed. Yes I said it, CHRISTMAS! The last sample is Fall/Autumn/Thanksgiving but I can see it being used for many more themes, such as a card for someone who loves to bake, or who just loves to eat pie, lol.

Let's begin... 

Teeny Tiny Townie Gingerbread House
I don't mind telling you, this took some time to colour (might have had something to do with the fact that I was also watching a movie! lol) but it was fun and so worth it. Makes me want a a big gingerbread milkshake!


Teeny Tiny Townie Happy Holidays. 
 I love how this stamp is both the image and sentiment together. I fussy cut the image and popped her up on 3D foam, but each of these images comes with a coordinating CUT-IT-OUT Die to make it a whole lot easier if you're not into fussy cutting. 


Teeny Tiny Townie Hot Chocolate. 
There's just something so happy about swimming in hot chocolate and nibbling on giant mallows! 


Teeny Tiny Town with a Pumpkin Pie


To see the rest of the Teeny Tiny Townies, hop over to the Stamping Bella Blog; don't forget to leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. Who doesn't love a store voucher when there's a new release around the corner? 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

1 comment:

Alina said...

so beautiful, Sandie, I can't choose one, I love them all!