Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Stamping Bella New Release

It's RELEASE DAY!!!  Today is the day!! All of the Stamping Bella new release products are available to purchase from the Stamping Bella store HERE.

I have two cards to share today, both featuring ODDBALLS.

My first card features ODDBALL MOTH. I am terrified of moths, TERRIFIED, lol, but I could not resist colouring this one up. I was going to do her in all happy, bright colours but she rocks the steampunk look much better ;)



My second card features ODDBALL SCARECROW.
I love the sentiment, even though I've never had pumpkin spice anything!
I don't think Starbucks here ever does the pumpkin spice latte but I live in hope.


All of the new products are available right now on the Stamping Bella store.

This month, the Stamps snd Dies of the Month are the Unicorns, Unicorn Add-Ons, Unicorn Sentiments, and Unicorn CUT IT OUT Dies. You can get all of these at 25% off for the whole month of September.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: