Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Le Cirque - Clown Tilda

Hi all!  I cannot believe we're into the last week of February already 😲, wasn't it just Christmas??  I have been a busy little bee, working on projects I can't share just yet, but I am popping in with a card I made for a couple of challenges.

The stamp is Clown Tilda from Magnolia's Le Cirque collection. I snagged the whole collection at 50% off in Swedish House Crafts' recent sale 😁 I usually miss all the good stuff so I still can't believe my luck. The papers are from the Celebration collection by Maja Designs


All of the flowers are from I Am Roses so I am entering into their February Challenge.
The other challenge is Swedish House Crafts Facebook Challenge, which is Love. It doesn't have to be Valentines, just has to be a love themed project. 

Other products used:
White card: Papermilldirect

My Social Media Sites
   


2 comments:

Tamara said...

So very cute! Great colours too!
Hugs, t.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love the colours on this card.
Pretty embellishments and layout too xx