Pages

Monday 22 February 2010

Crafty Angels meets Friday Sketchers


Good morning!! Mid term break is over here so back to normalitly today :) I have total silence at the minute and it's HEAVEN!! 

Today's card is my Crafty Angels DT project and also an entry into Friday Sketchers as I followed their sketch. I flipped it upside down.

The theme on Crafty Angels is Au Revoir/ Bon Voyage, as today is the final day for the current DT.  Laura has asked me to stay on for the next DT stint so it's Caz and Kate that we are saying goodbye to. Fabulously talented ladies and I enjoyed working with them. 

So, here is my card....


I'm not entirely sure which Magnolia collection this Tilda is from but I do love her. You can just picture her sitting at the train station on her suitcases... well she's sitting on 3D pop dots at the moment, haha!! 


I decided to use watercolour pencils on this one and quickly realised I was sooooooo out of practice with them. 

The papers  I used are October Afternoon Very Merry.. yes, Christmas papers!!! The 3D stickers are Papermania 'Travel'... I absolutely adore the postage stamp. To finish off I added some pearl spray, a cherry blossom and some self adhesive pearls (surprise surprise, lol)

Thanks for visiting me today and please do check out my teamies blogs to see their Crafty Angels projects one last time :)

3 comments:

Renkata said...

Very sweet card.
Nice design!

crafty amy said...

Hiya hun the is stunning I love the way you have used the stamp what a great idea!
Hugs

Amy xx

DeeDee said...

Hope the watercolors come back to you easily. This is beautiful. I really like how you used the small stamp in the corner.