Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps October Previews - Day 1

Good morning! Today Waltzingmouse Stamps are previewing one of the new sets for October. This set is amazing and I know it's going to be a strong favourite for many people.

Introducing Seasonal Remedies!


- a holiday version of Rescue Remedies. Sooooo exciting!!


As I've started my Christmas cards and gifts I decided to make a Drawer Box {instructions on Splitcoast Stampers}. This will be one of the gifts for my little one's teacher.. we are going handmade all they way this year!!



Now you must hurry over to the rest of the DT blogs to see their fabulous works of art.

Papers - My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Christmas
Cardstock - The Paper Mill
Stamps - Waltzingmouse Stamps : Seasonal Remedies
Ribbon -  Stash
Pearls -  Kaisercraft
Flower - Wild Orchid Crafts 

23 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh my giddy aunt this is delish Sandy!!!! Wonderful inspiration sweetie

Ali x

Kary said...

This is a cute gift!! Really like the idea.

Deborah Frings said...

What a super box for giving goodies - and perfect for a teacher too!

Renee said...

Oh my goodness!!
I die!
This box is gorgeous!!
Love everything about this...
including the chocolate...
*giggle*

Peggy said...

Love the box, papers, stamps and of course the treats.
God bless,
Peggy Allen

Julia Aston said...

I LOVE your pretty box Sandie! wonderful stamping on the cover and what a yummy treat inside! A super gift container!

Clare said...

How cute is this! Great job, and the colors look edible! Chocolate!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Holy chocolate, batman....this is FANTASTIC. Love the little sliding drawer and the delightful way you decorated it. Thanks for sharing this creative little treat (and all your help with my html snafu) Hugs, and have a great afternoon.

Kathy said...

Love these new stamps! I can't wait to see the rest!! LOVE what you have done with them too! AND that chocolate looks delicious!!!!
:)Kathy

snowbear said...

I LOVE this and want to make one too..

Mona Pendleton said...

What a darling project Sandie! Love all the WM goodness and treats inside :)

Niki Estes said...

Oh, yum! Beautiful project, Sandie!

Deirdre said...

Did I already post that this is amazing? Fab.

Cheryl S. said...

Wonderful project using these terrific new stamps! I love the colors and box you chose to make.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is precious!! Very elegant and it's quite a bonus that goodies are inside!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh my!! How simply charming is this little drawer box!! What a wonderful idea for a gift filled with chocolate!! Gorgeous!

anya said...

YUM! This is so elegant, Sandie! What a fantastic way to package a gift!

Angy said...

so pretty & elegant! Would love to get such a fabulous gift!

Jessica said...

Oh my heavens!What a lovly gift! And all that chocolate! TFS

Karen M said...

How pretty! Love your style! Kx

Karen said...

A gift of chocolate is always great, but in a box this pretty, it is even better!

Susan said...

Okay -- you're definitely the most organized person in the world if you're already preparing for Christmas. This drawer box is amazing!

stampencamper said...

absolutely stunning, thanks for making it a fun blog hop