Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps October Previews - Day 3

Good morning and welcome to Day 3 of our Waltzingmouse Stamps October release previews. Do you have a favourite so far??!! You might want to hold off on that decision until after you see today's fabulous sets 2011 Holiday Ornaments and Santa's Coming To Town



The red pattern paper is from Bo Bunny Blitzen 6x6 pad. I stamped my Heirloom Ornament with Close to the Heart ink and used the matching nestabilities to cut it out. I punched a hole in the top using the crop-a-dile and threaded some yellow/white bakers twine through. 



I also made some tags, using the Nestabilies tag dies. I used Antique Linen and Momento black ink for the image/sentiment and then sponged the background with more Antique Linen. These tags are perfect for Christmas Gifts.


I used various different ribbons threaded through a punched hole at the top of each tag. 


Check out what the rest of the DT have created - 

16 comments:

Carola said...

Sandie, I very much like both your card and your tags. The green ornament looks so pretty on that red design paper and I think the 3 little pearls are a very nice little embellisment.
And the tags with those ribbons are also very pretty.

Kind regards
Carola

Kelly S. said...

Oh my word, I just love thoset tags! Perfect use of the images, and I love the soft stenciling that makes everything POP! Your ornament is so festive in those traditional colors, AWESOME job Sandie!

anya said...

These are super, Sandie! I think I love those adorable tags the most - what a great design!

Nadine said...

Wow that card is just gorgeous! Love the paper you chose to set off that fabby ornament! Now that I've seen your cute tags, I need to go make a bunch of my own! Loving all the WMS peeks so far.

Kary said...

Both your card and tags are gorgeous!!

Clare said...

Wow! I can't look at any more inspiration! I'm going crazy wanting to go play for myself! But I don't have these sets yet! Great job!

snowbear said...

Love them!!!

Julia Aston said...

Your ornament looks lovely against the patterned paper Sandie! love the colors - and your tags are just adorable!

Deborah Frings said...

That green ornament looks amazing!! So bright against the red paper! Love the tags too!

Cheryl S. said...

Absolutely adorable tags and your choice of colors and the CAS style really make the ornament "pop" on your card!

Renee said...

I love those tags...
and are PERFECT for my nosey little guys!! :)
Gorgeous card...
that green against the red...
so striking!

Anonymous said...

Sandie, what eye candy!! I love those tags - they will be the perfect embellishment to any gift!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Sandie and love the pretty tags!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby creations sweetie, love love love them

Ali x

Earline said...

The tags are so cute love your work especially the ornament

Earline said...

This is a work of art.