Pages

Thursday 24 April 2008

Challenge between friends :)

Another friendly challenge to keep the creative juices flowing :) Today's sketch was chosen by Mandy. Again, a card (as we are up to our eyes in domestic icky-ness lately). The papers are Sassafraslass 'Tickled Pink' and I was given them at Crafteire back in February. I love how they look on a card. Of course there is some BG Blush on there too, and a hint of Archaic ;)

I absolutely adore the Snoopy stamp Sheila sent, and have used it over and over!! So here is my finished product:

4 comments:

Mandy said...

ya done it again! Those papers work perfectly with Mr. Snoopy!!!!

DeeDee said...

Beautiful job on the color-blending. :) mr. Snoopy is too too cute.

Di's Dooodles said...

Lovely cards again & I LOVE that Snoopy stamp!

Marlou McAlees said...

aaaaah Snoopy!!! how adorable is this!! :) :)