Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Boy oh Boy!!

I got into real scrapping mode last Sunday and decided to use the Papermania papers I had on starting a 'Boy' paperbag album. Mojo appeared out of nowhere and I completed it on Monday. Not sure whether to keep it or list in on Etsy...

So here are just a few pics of it:
The front cover

Love the robot papers :)

Journalling tag

Extra tags for more photos or journalling.

I really, really enjoyed making this one and I love the blues and browns in the papers. This is the first time I used rub-ons throughout an album and I can't believe how much they add to the pages. Time to invest in some more ;)

5 comments:

Brook said...

I love it! The colors and all the details are awesome!

Marlou said...

oh wow!! Cailin!! is is excellent!!! love it :) x

Marlou said...

is is, was supposed to say this is!! {lol}

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

Oh god, its gorgeous, the colours are amazing and very happy vibrant, me likey likey hun!! Well done you!

Sheila said...

Love it!! Can't help ya with rub-ons but I'm glad the ribbon got to you, looks like you will need it! lol

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS