Pages

Monday 26 May 2008

Stop... take a breath!!

That's what I have to remind myself to do lately! I committed to so much and then fell so behind that I've had to really get down to it. This is what I have done over the 2 past weeks or so...

1. Recipe cards - done and shipped ... and forgot to take a picture :'(
2. 10 Swap Cards - done and shipped .. got pic ;)
3. 8 ATC's - done, but not shipped yet.
4. Card for newborn twins
5. DLO for a class - went really well and they all loved it :)

I am currently trying to finish off 2 mini books that have been sitting in a drawer for weeks!!

So here are a few pics of some of the above projects....

The Class Layout

Swap Cards
A little peek at my ATC

I also set myself a challenge one night, when hubby got a fire call. You know the freebie papers that come in magazines? .. well I had some and decided that I had to use them up before he got home, so I got 4 cards made. I still think they are awful, LOL!!

4 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Beautiful work as always - now take a breath!! LOL

Dee2 said...

Wow, you've been up to a lot! :) I can't wait to get your ATC.

... No really, I can't wait. Ship mine now. lol

Marlou McAlees said...

wow, you have been buzy, fabulous projects Cailin!! hope you are well :) x

Brook said...

All of your projects look fantastic! Great job!