Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Cleo's Cupcakes - PDD Wednesday


I made this card for PDD Wednesday!! I'm so into cupcakes right now and wanted to do something a little different but still using the gorgeous Princess Cleo stamp from Pez-A-Doodle Designs.

I stamped one cupcake, from Polka Dot Pie Chocolate Treats 1 .... masked it and stamped another cupcake to both the left and right of it. Then I stamped Princess Cleo and cut her out. I coloured all my images using distress inks, added some stickles to the cupcakes and then used foam dots to mount them onto the backing paper. I added some Pez-A-Blings to the corners and some pink ribbon to finish it off. The sentiment is one of my Studio G's... love 'em!!

**Marti has added a clearance page to the site.. so if you are in need of some inks, stamps or some fabby Tim Holtz Grungeboard get yourself on over to Pez-A-Doodle Designs and pick some up before they are all gone. Limited stock available so you'll need to be fast!! **

10 comments:

Julia said...

How cute to combine the two stamps! I love those cupcakes and can't wait until Marti has them back in stock!

Tab said...

Love your card hun, such fab images!
Hugs Tab xxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh Sandi.. i looove this card.
thats sooo funny :-)

Anita said...

Cute card! I love her on the cupcakes!

Nilla said...

Hihi fun and great card! hugs Nilla

Cheryl Walker said...

How sweet is this!!! You did a beautiful job on using both stamps on this card!! Love this:)

Hope you have a wondeful night!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Gina said...

great card Sandie, love the image :)
Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

*SQUEALS* Awwww how AWESOME! Cleo all sassily lying across PDD CUPCAKES!!! LOL...I LOVE it all, the colours and the pretty coloring!!!

J•me said...

Love the stamp combo! Great work!

Anonymous said...

*squeal* i freakin LOVE it - what a genius!!!!!