Monday, 30 November 2009

Crafty Angels meets Sketch Saturday & Stamp Something


Good morning. A very quick post today as we are all down with tummy bug and I have zero energy.

First off I just wanted to let you all know that Marti from Pez-A-Doodle Designs has extended her sale and for today only you can avail of 25% off of everything in the store!! That's on top of discounts that already exist!! Just enter the code CYBER25 at the checkout to get your discount. Happy shopping :)

On to my card which is my DT card for Crafty Angels and the challenge was set by Kate. A little late but the theme is 'Give Thanks', since Thanksgiving is over for this year I made a Thank You card.



I am entering this card into Stamp Something's Challenge which is Thank You Somethings and  I followed the fabby sketch over on Sketch Saturday

Well I am off back to bed now to try to sleep this horrible feeling away!!

Have a great day :)

10 comments:

Lollipops said...

Fab card hun! Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs
Laura

Jessie Lubyk, said...

Very nice. I love the layout, the colors, the image and the lace/ribbon.

April Rose said...

This is lovely, Sandie! I like the sweet Tilda, gorgeous lace, and cute papers. The little black dots match the paper perfectly!
Hugs,
April

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

yummy card....I WANT that lace!!!

hope you feel better soon xx

Polly Pierce said...

This is lovely - you obviously do some of your best work when sick! Get well soon.

Dee Dee said...

So sorry you're sick. The layout of this card is really nice. I love the lace, and the sweet image. :)

louise said...

Gorgeous card and fab colours, thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Liz said...

Sorry our not feeling good hope that passes quickly I love your card your coloring is stunning great work Sandie

Liz xx

Andrea said...

Such a gorgeous card - I love the colours! Hope you are feeling better!
Love, Andrea xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh beautiful card, love the lace. Kim

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS