Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Ben and Nora - All Dressed Up

Good morning! The kids are finally back in school for the most part, we still have some schools closed in more rural areas, so it's back to routine for me. Today I would like to share another new release from Whiff of Joy.

This fun image is called "Ben and Nora - New Year couple" but could be used for weddings, wedding anniversaries, graduations.. etc, etc.


I went all out with distressing, inking and layering on my papers, which are Kaisercraft 'Seaside', for this card. I also wanted to use bold, fun colours. 

The  border work is done using the French Lilies - Border Die and the swirl peeking out from behind the flower is from Romantic Swirls 2

I also punched some holes using my crop-o-dile and laced some scrappers floss though them.



My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - they've been inked and stickled,  the leaves are from Prima and the brads are from Whiff of Joy




Thanks for popping in!
Have a wonderful Tuesday
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Polly Pierce said...

Nice! I love your colour choices...

CraftyC said...

Aww, so cute Sandie, love the colours and such a sweet image!
Clairexx

Deborah Frings said...

Sandie

This is such a cute card. I love the very elegant colour scheme. I can imagine it on all sorts of cards. Lovely!

DeeDee said...

Love the distressing on this! The colors are beautiful too.