Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

Color Me Creative Classroom Challenge - Babies


Howdy bloggers!! We have a new challenge for you over on the Color me Creative Classroom. Your challenge this time is all about

BABIES



color ANY image ANY way you like---but it MUST BE BABY THEMED!

We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

********************************


On my card I've used Baby Buggy and coloured it using copic markers. I trimmed it out and adhered it with 3D foam dots. To make the circle card I used both classic and scalloped circle nestabilities. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the alphabet stickers are from Kaisercraft. 


OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE IS:
I BRAKE FOR STAMPS


One lucky winner will win 5 digi stamps of their choice from I Brake For Stamps!!

Challenges - 
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes

Have a great day!
Sandie
xx

8 comments:

Candy C said...

Awww...nothing is sweeter than a new baby! Your card is absolutely darling and so befitting for a baby girl. Love your design and the sweet little roses, lace and pearls that you've added to an already beautifully colored stamped image. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

I Brake For Stamps said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I Brake For Stamps said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

I Brake For Stamps said...

Just gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

Gosh Sandie, Your card is stunning love the layout and the image and all the lovely embellis.....truly stunning:)x

June Nelson said...

Wow wow wow what an amazing baby card its fantastic love it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sandie this is just so sweet! I love the circle card and your colouring of the image is so beautiful. Perfect new baby card! :D

Jennifer said...

This is simply adorable! I love this carriage and those roses are wonderful with the lace and pearls!