Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

SURPRISE!! Birthday Hop

Surprise! 

Today we are celebrating Leanne Poe's birthday by throwing a fun birthday blog hop party! We thought we'd gather a few of her friends and design team members to celebrate her special day. If you came here from Rosie's blog you are in the right place. If you didn’t you may want to start at the beginning at Yumi & Fumi's Handmade Crafts blog.

I met Leanne in January '12 at the CHA convention in Anaheim. I remember being so nervous to be traveling half way across the world to hook up with people I had never met before. I need not have been nervous because Leanne (along with the other guys) made the whole experience so memorable. I had one of the best weeks ever! It would be fantastic to be there in person to wish Leanne a happy birthday but as that isn't an option I wouldn't have missed this blog hop for the world!!

Happy Birthday Leanne!!



Be sure to end at Leanne's personal blog to wish her a Happy Birthday!! Next up on the hop is Kim!! 

And here is the full list in case you've lost your way.... 


Challenges:
Touch Twin Challenges and More - Photo Inspiration
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for coming and happy hopping!!
Sandie
xx






7 comments:

Leanne said...

O Sandie!! She's beautiful!! My vrey own Sandie Dunne creation!! woo hoo!! As always you have a way with words and a way to a girls heart. I'm so happy you made the trip across the pond to CHA and so thankful for your friendship. You made that week so much fun and I'm so knew as with Rosie that we would be lasting friends. Your my Irish sista! Thank you!!
;)

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card and what an adorable image too x

eva said...

wow, those are such sweet words for a friend! makes even me teary. wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty and touching with your words! Fumi's cheeks are just soo rosie and blushing...hehe

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sandie this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful design...lovely paper piecing too :)

Rachel Parys said...

Soooo cool Sandie!! I love the color combo, and her kimono looks fantastic! Gorgeous work!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! Love that sweet image and the shape of your card!

Happy Birthday to Leanne! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa