Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - Meow-y Christmas

Good morning :D It's my turn to share another inspiration post over on Quixotic Paperie and today I am featuring a super cute stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called Meow-y Christmas.


I stamped my image onto Make It Colour Blending card with Memento black ink. Then I coloured it up with Copic Markers:
Kitty: C5, C7, C9, R12
Stocking: R22, R24, R29. Y21, Y26, Y28
Nail: C1, C3

My papers are Season's Greetings from Echo Park and they've been matted, and stitched onto red and white cardstock. Once I had everything layered up I trimmed out my image and adhered it with 3D foam dots for extra dimension. To finish off I added some 'pearls' using the Viva Decor Paper Pen in Opal.

The ribbon, doily and JOY charm are from my stash and the button twine is from Waltzingmouse Stamps


Challenges - 
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes!
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Christmas Sentiment
Anything Goes Challenge - Make your Own Embellishments (Pearls)



Have a creative day
Sandie
xx


10 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

This is such a sweet card! Fab job! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

too cute sandie! love the little cat and the fab colours that you used :)

Sandi said...

Awww you image is adorable and the card is so cute!.
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
Huggs
Sandi

Pia S said...

What a sweet little kitten! I love cats and I find this image really sweet, it looks great with the doily as background. Fun sentiment too! I spotted your card on MIM.

Sandra H said...

So purrrfect!! x

Deirdre said...

Adorable Sandie - you are a creating machine! Where do you find the time? Stunning creation.

Kathya said...

Wow, the coloring of your image is amazing! This is a gorgeous Christmas card.

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous .
Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
Hugs Emma xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Sandie!! Another gorgeous card!! Love this little kitten in the stocking. The doilie is beautiful as is the coloring of your image. I saw this on MIM and had to take a look. Have a fabulous weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

A delightful card, love the cutie image and fab papers and embellies. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy