Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

You Make Me Smile

Hi all! Just flying by quickly with a card I made for Alicia's Little Shop's challenge, which features her Photographer digital stamp.

Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures, I have a 7yr old crafting with me and she's taken over where my light tent usually goes.  I hope to replace the photos later :)

I coloured her up with copic markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27
Shirt: R81, R83, R85
Pants: E31, E33, E35
Camera: BG45, BG53, BG57. C3, C5


I then drew the polaroid effect around her using a copic multi liner. I shaded the background with Tumble Glass distress ink. 

The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps Compact Sentiments Pt. 2

Thanks for dropping by! I'm heading back into the craft room as I'm still playing catch up from being down with flu all Christmas!

Sandie
xx




6 comments:

Leanne said...

This is fantastic Sandie!! I love the colors and how you did the polaroid!! Will have to remember that one.
I hope you're feeling better and nothing better than crafting with your 7 year old. :) Take care and so excited to see you in a few days!! Yay!!
:)

Danni said...

This is so fun!! Wonderful job!

Kathya said...

This is so sweet, Sandie. Very creative how you did the polaroid. And great job coloring the image.

Hugs, Kathya

Jane said...

Thankfully I just share my crafty space with Roo our Westie, so apart from intermittant snoring (from the dog) I can play & make as much mess as I like unhindered!!
Great card Sandie & hey the photographs not that bad!
Hugs
Jane

Anonymous said...

Great! This is so fun! Thanks for shariing...

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous! Love the image - so beautifully coloured!