Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Photo Inspiration

Hi! Today I have a card to share. I made this for Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday and this week we had a photo inspiration to follow along to. 


I chose to use the colours, and the circles from it for my inspiration and I made a CAS card featuring Java Spills.


I stamped the spills with Fired Brick and Peeled Paint distress inks and to embellish I added some gold sequins randomly around the card. The sentiment I used is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. 

Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook page for all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

This week we have a sketch!


If you want to play along, just email your creation to Em by Thursday and she will include you in the blog post :)

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

No comments: