Friday, 20 February 2015

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Ready for Spring

Good morning and happy Friday!! It's time for another Inspiration Friday over on La-La Land Crafts and this week our theme is 
Ready for Spring

I waited all winter and was READY for snow but it didn't happen, I can't believe we are heading into Spring already.

For my project this week I created a mixed media frame. I also have a tutorial HERE on how I alter the frames. I have featured Paper Doll Marci - Spring Showers and these Dies: Random Flags Banner, Rolled Roses Small and Medium, Birdhouse, Large Flourish, Stitched Sun and Clouds


Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27
Coat - YG21, YG23, YG25
Tights - Y13, Y15, Y19
Boots - V12, V15,V17. YG21, YG25
Flowers - R81, R83, R85. YG03, YG63

Check out the rest of Team Friday's projects over on the La-La Land Crafts blog
For more inspiration you can find us on our Facebook Page and also on our Pinterest boards

Thanks for dropping by today! 
Sandie
xXx

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS