Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - A Sketch!!

Howdy!! Well I'm still chasing my tail and I cannot believe it's already the middle of June :/ My kiddos are on Summer break soon and I tell you it can't come quick enough (ask me about this again in 4 weeks when I've had enough of their bickering!!) Still, I am looking forward to having zero routine for a few short weeks :D

I have also been stocking my Etsy shop with some new CHARMS!! I love using these on my crafts SO MUCH. 
Check them out HERE, or click on my Etsy on the sidebar. 

This week our Stamping Bella inspiration was a sketch

and this is my take on it..


Check out the Stamping Bella blog to see the rest of this week's Design Team creations 

Next week’s theme is a Photo Inspiration! 

Be sure to use a CURRENT Stamping Bella image on a card and if you would like your project featured on the blog next Friday just email your work to Emily by Thursday, June 25th.. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx


No comments: