Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday!!

Howdy all!! I'm back with my second card today and this one is for Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday. This week we had a beautiful photo inspiration to guide us. 


My card features Uptown Girl Brigitte the Bride. I designed the centre step card, and layers, on my Silhouette. 


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E23, E27, E29
Flowers - G20, G21, YG03. R22, R24, R27, R39
Dress - C1, C3, 0


Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - First Edition
Lace, Ribbon, Pearl String - Stash
Flowers - I am Roses & Ebay
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch. 

This week we have another fabby MOJOBella sketch

Enter your project by adding a direct link to your projects, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday August 25th. Remember to use a current stamp! 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Ths month's Stamp of the Month is Honey Bear Stuffies You can grab it for 20% off for the whole month of August

Well that's it from me for today. Have a wonderful day

Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Céline said...

really love this one, so elegant
hugs
céline