Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Glitter!

Good morning guys! I am sooooooo late with my post for Bellariffic Friday this week. It's been a hectic 10 days and although I am crafting up a storm, I am getting no blogging time. So this morning is catch up. 

This week our challenge was to use Glitter/Bling on our projects.
My card features EDNA NEEDS A MARTINI (I know how she feels!!) and I've glittered the wings. 

I love glittery wings 💖💖💖


Copic markers used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E50, E53, E55
Dress/Shoes - Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19
Wings - BG10, BG11, Star Dust 
Drink - R20, R22, G21, C1, 0


You can see the rest of the Design Team inspiration over on the Stamping Bella Blog

This week our challenge is An INSPIRATION PHOTO!


Enter by adding a direct link to your projects, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than Thursday March 23rd, 2017 . Remember to use a current stamp!

Don't forget, March's Stamp of the Month is Uptown Girls Belinda and Bernadette Bench Buddies. You can nab it at 20% off for the whole month of March 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.


Sandie
xXx

No comments: