Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Tilda with Egg and Chicken

Good morning! 
There are signs of Spring around here today, which is the perfect setting for my latest card featuring Tilda with Egg and Chicken. 

I think this may be one of my favourite Easter stamps.💖💖💖


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, R22
Hair - E50, E53, E55
Dress - YG21, YG23, YG25. 
Boots - Y21, Y26, Y28
Eggs & Basket - B00, B02, B05. YG21, YG25, YG25. Y13, Y15, Y19. R81, R83, R85
Ground - C1, C3,0


Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Simple Stories
Flowers - I am Roses
Dies - Stitched Rectangle, Stitched Circles, Pierced Scallop Circles
Tags, Leaf Flourish, Butterflies
Lace/Ribbon/Twine

Challenges - 
Simply Magnolia - Easter

Have a GREAT day!
Sandie
xXX

6 comments:

Jo said...

Love it! Great for Easter. Thanks for joining us at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous work as always!! Love the Spring/Easter colors!! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

Natalie Z said...

Wow, your card is so lovely. Thank you for joining our I am Roses Challenge this month. Hugs, Natalie…

Tamara said...

Very cute! Love the colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx

Alexandra♥ said...

I just love your cards, Sandie!! This one is super adorable!
Thanks for linking it to the I Am Roses Challenge.

Julie said...

What a lovely Easter card.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia
Julie T