Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Howdy all! I'm popping in today to share a card I made for the latest Altenew challenge. We had to take our inspiration from this image


This is my take on it. 
The colours are more vivid IRL. 
We have some crazy weather here today and it's turning the whole world a strange colour, lol. 


I used all Altenew stamps. 
I did the background with the Wood Pallet background stamp and 3 inks - 
Altenew Buttercream, Evergreen bough and Broken China distress inks. 

The sentiment and banner are also from the Wood Pallet set. I stamped them using Archival black ink. The stars, stamped with the same inks as the background, have been had cut. 
There is also a Die set to coordinate with the stamps, which I have ordered and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival 😀

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xXx



No comments: