Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Up-cycled Card Box

Today I want to share a project I recently made for DT Thursday over on Stamping Bella. Every year I buy a box of Christmas cards from the Children's charity and my kiddos bring them into school to give to their friends. We usually end up putting the box into the recycle bin but I held onto this year's and was determined to use it for one of my projects. 


The box is an all-in-one flip top style so covering it was a mathematical nightmare, lol. 

Supplies used: 
Empty card box, or similar
White card
Patterned Papers – Ruby Rock-It Foundation 2
Flowers, Ribbon, Lace
Embellishments of choice


Copic Markers used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Dress - C1, C3, 0
Bouquet - R35, R37, R39, YG03, G24, YG67


Challenges: 
I am Roses May Challenge - Anything Goes

If you want to see the tutorial on how I made the box, you can find it HERE

Sandie
xXx


1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

What a gorgeous box!!! Love the classic colors!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!