Pages

Saturday 8 June 2019

La-La Land Crafts June 2019 Release

Today I'm joining in on the fun showcasing some of the La-La Land Crafts new release products. I have two cards to share today and will have two more tomorrow. 

On my first card today I am featuring Simple Moments MarciGrass Patches DieLeafy Vine DieFlower Bunch DieDaisies on my Mind stencilsGarden Trellis Die and Garden Fence Die from the new release. 



On my second card I am featuring In Hog Heaven clear stamp set, Daisies on my Mind layering stencils and Simple Joys background stamp from the new release. 

I have also used the Large Stitched Tags dies.


All of the new products are available to buy right now in the La-La Land Crafts store





That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop over to the La-La Land Crafts blog to see their Design Team projects and I will be back tomorrow with two more cards featuring more of the new products. 

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: