Pages

Saturday, 8 June 2019

La-La Land Crafts June 2019 Release

Today I'm joining in on the fun showcasing some of the La-La Land Crafts new release products. I have two cards to share today and will have two more tomorrow. 

On my first card today I am featuring Simple Moments Marci, Grass Patches Die, Leafy Vine Die, Flower Bunch Die, Daisies on my Mind stencils, Garden Trellis Die and Garden Fence Die from the new release. 



On my second card I am featuring In Hog Heaven clear stamp set, Daisies on my Mind layering stencils and Simple Joys background stamp from the new release. 

I have also used the Large Stitched Tags dies.


All of the new products are available to buy right now in the La-La Land Crafts store. 





That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop over to the La-La Land Crafts blog to see their Design Team projects and I will be back tomorrow with two more cards featuring more of the new products. 

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: