Pages

Sunday 9 June 2019

La-La Land Crafts June 2019 Release

I'm back today with two more cards featuring some of the La-La Land Crafts June 2019 new release products. 

On my first card today I am featuring Blooming MarciGrass Patches DieFlower Bunch DieDaisies on my Mind stencils and Garden Trellis Die from the new release. 

I have also used the Hearts Forever background stamp and the following dies: Spring Blossoms (Small), Mini ButterfliesMandala Doily, Double Stitched Circle, Photo Elements (tag) and Stitched Bow


On my second card I am featuring Poultry in Motion clear stamp set, Daisies on my Mind layering stencils and Simple Joys background stamp from the new release. 

I have also used the Double Stitched Hills Border die.


All of the new products are available to buy right now in the La-La Land Crafts store





Be sure to pop over to the La-La Land Crafts blog to see their Design Team projects.

Thanks for popping by :)

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: