Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Create a Smile Stamps GDT

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a guest designer card I made for Create a Smile Stamps current challenge. The challenge is a mood board ...


,,,,,and I chose to use the colours and the 'flight' element (hot air balloon/balloons) from it. The stamp set I used is Sweater Weather. 


To create the wall I used a brick embossing folder and then used oxide inks to colour it. I also used oxide inks and a cloud stencil for the background. The critters and leaves are coloured with Copic markers.


Play along with this month's challenge and you could be in with a chance of winning a $25 gift card for the Create a Smile store! And don't forget to check out the Create a Smile IG feed for even more inspiration.. 

My Social Media Sites
   


No comments: