Pages

Friday 24 January 2020

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week was to use a colour/photo inspiration


This is my take on it. I used both the colours and the snowy theme on my card, which features Curvy Girl Loves to Ski


The background is made from patterned paper, and white card I cut using a hills border die. The sentiment stamp is from one of the Tiny Townies characters.


Copic Markers used:
Teeny Tiny:
Skin - E00, E11, E04
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Outfit - BG01, BG53, B45, BG57
Skis - Y13, Y15, R35, R37, V00, V12, V15, N5, N7
BG01, BG53, B45, BG57

Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermilldirect
Hills Border Die
Pennant Die
Glitter and enamel dots.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: