Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Oddball Birthday Queen | Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.

Our theme this week is

Photo/Colour Inspiration


My card features Oddball Birthday Queen and I've made a slimline card to put her on. 
I used a brick stencil and distress oxide inks to make the background, onto which I placed a large filmstrip. 


Copic Markers:
Skin - E04, E11, E00
Hair - E33, E50, E53
Dress - R35, R37, R39, R89
Crown - YR18, YR16, YR12
Shoes - C5, C9
Cake - YR18, YR16, YR12. R35, R37, R39
White highlighter pen. 


Other Products Used:
Card - Papermilldirect.
Distress Oxide Inks
Slimline Filmstrip Die
Pennant Die

The October stamp of the month is Oddball Girl Mummy. You grab her at 50% off for the whole month of, while stocks last.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: