Pages

Friday 25 December 2020

On the First Day of Christmas ....

Hi all!! I can't believe it's already Christmas Day and we're nearing the end of 2020. It's been a strange and challenging year so I decided to do something fun and crafty - The Twelve Days of Christmas in cards. There has been a lot of masking and stamping but I have all my images ready, so I hope to get to colour them up and make something with them from now until January 6th. 

So to start....

 On the First Day of Christmas Stamping Bella gave to me, A Bundle Girl with a Tree.


This stamp is from the newest release. I just love these Bundle Girls, they're such fun characters. I tried a different combo of greens than I would normally use on trees, G14, G17, G19, and the jury is still out on that one. The reds are R35, R37, R39 and yellow is Y15, Y17. 


The Christmas greeting is from a Pion designer paper. 

Other Products used:
Papermilldirect card
White Gel Pen

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: