Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Namaste | Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

Stamp of the Month Collection

The stamp of the month for May is Mochi Donut Girl and you can grab her at 50% off for the whole month, while stocks last. The whole Design Team is showcasing Mochi Girls over on the Bella Blog.

My card today features Curvy Girl Namaste because I had a total blonde moment and used the wrong stamp!! 😂😂😂


Copic Markers used:
Skin - E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, Pencils
Shirt - E81, E83, Pencils. 
Shoes - C1, C3, Pencils


Other Products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Paper - Piatek Trzynastego,
Enamel Dots. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites

No comments: