Pages

Friday 22 February 2008

Friday Night 30 minute challenge.

This is my contribution to the Challenge our Demented Housewife set today. New stamps and mojo on the missing list.. definately a challenge tonight. Of course my Dearest Darling Daughter made off with my corner punch (I've never found my scoring blade after she absconded with it!) but eventually I got it done.. on time no less!

It's pretty basic, as I'm still only learning how to make decent cards, but I like it! :)


Feel free to critique! ;)

And here is part two of the Challenge. Same thing.. had to use a new stamp but it had to be a friendship card.... something about the Demented housewife being mean to me today... LOL!


6 comments:

Mandy said...

Well done Colonel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love that stamp, got to get my paws on it!!! Its gorgeous hun!

DeeDee said...

These are adorable! The first is my fav. it looks anything but amateur.

Sherri said...

very cute. You do a good job!

Ana Baird said...

They're beautiful!

Elisa said...

Both cards are great, love the colours!

Unknown said...

cutie cutie cutie ma dear!! certainly doesn't look like you are only just learning!! surely you have gotten the goodies i sent?? any chance to play with them??
M