Friday, 1 February 2008

Trying to Trifold!!

This is my first attempt at making a Triangle Trifold Card. Not easy when your DD has made off with your scoring blade.. (deep breaths!!!). It was fun to make nonetheless. I got the instructions HERE. I did the 4"x12", which turns out 4x4 when it's done. A great way of using up scraps of cardstock and patterned paper.


*edited to add my second attempt*

I have to admit that once you make one of these it's easy peasy! I didn't even look at the instructions for this one!! It's so simple it makes you wonder what else you avoid because it just looks complicated, but in reality it's a walk in the park. So now that I've mastered both the Criss Cross Card and the Triangle Trifold Card I need to find something MORE challenging.... in design! OK, so I have about 100 stamps and should probably master that art first but hey, I love to cut!!

Anyhoo... here's #2. The colour isn't as vibrant in the pictures as it is I.R.L. Maybe I can get a better picture when it's light. I love the gold ribbon on this one.... I need to get some more!

8 comments:

Neasa said...

Fantastic Sandie! Told you they were easy peasy, didn't I?!!!!

Dianne said...

Sandie, they are lovely!! You've deffo got the hange of the them!

Mandy - Crafty Angel aka Brenzer said...

beautiful, they turned out gorgeous!!!!!

Dee Dee said...

Lovely! Guess I should try some cards as I am almost out of thank-yous.

Ana Baird said...

Great cards Sandie!

MEG BEE said...

Great cards! Love how they turned out.

Hugs,
Michelle

jen said...

wow, this blog isn't even in english is it - lol. you have a little gift sandie.

Sheila said...

Oh so cute! I sould have made Thank You cards for my baby shower and gifts. This looks like a fun one to try.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS